Best Blog Award!

Thursday, February 11

Aww, thank you so much, Nicole, for this award! I love that people actually read this thing I call a blog, and aren't too put off by all my rambling, haha.


The rules for this lovely award are as follows:
1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog, with the name of the person who has given you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award.

Oh, man. Only 10-15? Seriously, every single blog I follow is amazing. I'm so happy I started this blogging thing. I didn't just discover these blogs, but whatever.

Okay! On to my picks!


Seriously, though, you should be following every single one of the blogs in my blogroll. They're all amazing, wonderful women and they put so much heart into what they do.