Monday poll, via Makeup and Beauty Blog.

Monday, February 22

I got this from the amazing Makeup and Beauty Blog, and I decided to do it just for fun.

1. Mood: Kind of horrible. I barely slept last night, and then I skipped my last class today because I was feeling sick. Like, really sick. And this is not a good time for me to be sick, because I have a midterm due this week, as well as a stats quiz, and then a midterm due next week.

2. A beauty product you couldn’t live without? Only one? Gah. I'm going to have to say my rosebud salve. I cannot stand having chapped lips. (Close second and third would be concealer and mascara, though. And primer. Gah, I really cannot pick just one.)

3. Socks with high heels — yay or nay? Nay. Well, eh. It depends, I guess. I know I can't pull it off. But some girls, who have that quirky cute style, and who wear super cute socks with, like, heart prints or whatever, can totally pull it off. It looks adorable.

4. Today’s morning beverage? Water. I wish it had been coffee.

5. Eyes/lips/cheeks: Sephora Lash Plumper mascara (I think that's what it is..I got it in that birthday gift thing, and I have no idea where the packaging is.)/Smith's Rosebud Salve/Milani Minerals blush in Luminous

6. What makeup do you have in your purse right now? Whatever is in my makeup bag. That would be three or four lipsticks, my rosebud salve, three mascaras, foundation, blush, Dr. Feelgood, eyebrow pencil/highlighter, uh..I know there's more, I just can't think of it.

7. The highlight of your weekend? Going to see "Valentine's Day" with a few friends.

8. When was the last time you went window shopping for makeup? I go online window shopping all the time, haha. Today it was at Avon, and a bit at Sephora.

9. Outfit: Really old Gap jeans that are actually my painting pants, but they're also the most comfortable pants I own, so I wear them when I'm feeling under the weather, and a navy blue tank top from Old Navy. I had on a gray sweater, but I took it off.

10. Weekly goals: Do well on my Spanish oral, finish my Ethics midterm ahead of time, get most of my Phil. of Sci-Fi midterm out of the way, get my Stats quiz finished ahead of time, update nail polish spreadsheet, clean my room, go to the mall at some point to check out the Bath and Body Works sale and the Old Navy sale, start rewatching "Dollhouse" in preparation for my Phil. of Sci-Fi presentation in a few months, iron out (potential) spring break plans.

3 comments:

G. said...

Thank you so much for following my little blog! I just followed you too because, well, how could not follow an English major (I have a BA in English!) who loves makeup, polish, perfume and even has a Little Prince edt? We are kindred spirits! :D

Jean said...

Oh my! We sound like we will get along quite well, haha. Thank you for following me!

Citrine said...

This is a bit out of topic but just in case you are interested, I saw the mac hang up lipstick from allcosmetic wholesale for 8 bucks. (I don't think they charge taxs and shipping for 1 item is around 3 bucks so it might worth a look).

http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/maccrlihaupu.html