NOTW/Review: Orly Cashmere Cardigan with OPI Mad As A Hatter

Wednesday, March 10

This was my NOTW from several weeks ago, and I absolutely loved it. Seriously, it was just so pretty and girly and shiny. I got the idea from Little Music Boxes, who did it with OPI A Grape Fit! I thought that this had the same vibe, just a little lighter.
Blurred to show glitter.

I just loved this combination. The beautiful periwinkle creme Orly really brought out the purple glitter in MAAH. The formulas on both of these polishes was great. The Orly dried super-fast, and it only took two coats for a smooth finish. The OPI also was only two coats, though if I was going to wear it on a bare nail, I'd probably want to go with three coats. It dried quickly, as well, which is a plus to glitter. I only did one nail of this polish, though, because I didn't want to deal with having to remove a whole manicure's worth of glitter, haha. It wore fairly well, and like I said before, it was so pretty.

5 comments:

Tierney said...

Ooh, very pretty!

Skulda said...

I like that combination.

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

Oooh I like that, very pretty! :) x

sarahloo said...

I love it when the ring finger has somethin' extra goin' on! :D & yes, glitter is a pain in the ass to remove!

Paige said...

That is so pretty!!