Question about white polishes.

Wednesday, March 24

I know, I know. I haven't done a real post in days. But weekdays are so busy for me! I promise to get a few things up tomorrow, though. And I'll definitely do a few posts this weekend.


Anyway, my question: What is your favorite affordable white polish?

By this I mean, which white do you use under your neons and sheers? I haven't been able to find a fast-drying, opaque, NON-STREAKY white. I'm thinking I might pick up OPI Alpine Snow Matte, but I'm wondering if the matte finish might affect whatever polish I put on top. And by affordable I mean not RBL Underwear. Because I've heard that one praised all over the place for its wonderful under-polish abilities.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering about this, so don't think of it as just helping me. You're helping all of your fellow polish-lovers!

I just figured this would be a good time to ask this, what with all the neons coming out for summer, and all the sheer polishes coming out for wedding season. I know my nails are in no state to go without some sort of opaque or semi-opaque base. They're way too stained, which means I need a nice white to go under my neons that I plan on rocking this summer.

Anyway, just let me know your favorite white in the comments! Thanks!