My Black Friday haul!

Friday, November 27

This post is going to be a little brief, because I feel like I am about to fall asleep. I have been awake since 5 AM, and am currently running on two hours of sleep. Anyway, enough about that. Here are some pictures of what I snagged at the sales today!

I stopped by Sally's to see if they were having any sales, and they were..but you needed a coupon that we had forgotten at home. I still got these, though, and got a little discount with my card. China Glaze Strawberry Fields and China Glaze Matte Magic Topcoat. I'm actually not sure how much I payed, since my mom bought them for me.
I also went to Payless, and while they weren't having any new sales, just their typical BOGO, these shoes were too adorable to pass up. Besides, they were $9 and $12, so with the BOGO, I got these for a little over $16. I've been building up my collection of flats lately, and these are so cute. Love.
I spend a little more at Icing than I had planned, but I think it was worth it. The nail polishes were Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off, making them $4.50 and $2.25, and I've been wanting a great lavender and a nice gray, and these were so pretty. The lavender is Lilly and the gray is Ice Queen (Note: the gray is actually much more gray than this picture appears. It's got blue undertones, but it's very much a gray.) The thing in the middle is a wallet with a lovely floral garden sort of print, with flowers and bees and other little insects. I love patterns like this, and it was only $5 on sale. The necklace was sort of an impulse buy. I just thought it was super fun, and wonderfully chunky. I want to say it was about $2. That black thing in the corner is a massive, wonderful cowl. This is what made me spend way too much. I haven't been able to find a good cowl anywhere for under $40, and when I saw this, I just had to have it. It was about $20, I think. So, yeah, a bit more than I had planned on spending, but whatever.
The store I was most looking forward to visiting was The Body Shop. Oh, how I love this store. They were having an excellent little sale early in the morning where you could get 3 items for $30. I've been on a bit of a perfume kick lately, so I picked up the Indian Gardenia perfume oil (originally $16). It's a wonderful spicy-yet-floral scent that I think is just perfect for fall. I've also really been wanting one of their scented body butters, since the only one I have is the Vitamin E Body Butter that I got for free when I bought some makeup from them a few months ago. This Satsuma Body Butter (originally $20) smells just heavenly. It's a rich orange scent, not one of those cheap-smelling citrus scents that sort of melds a ton of different citruses and produces this really artificial-smelling frankencitrus smell. Satsuma is orange all the way, and it's so, so wonderful. I needed one more item, so I figured I'd pick up the Almond Oil Nail and Cuticle Treatment (originally $12), since I've been neglecting my cuticles lately. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be amazing.

I also bought a cute little cropped fuchsia cord swing jacket at Belk for about $22. Though it wasn't on sale, I bought Whip It (originally Derby Girls) by Shauna Cross, because I needed a book to read while my mother was in a doctor's appointment. Once again, not sure how much I paid for this, since she bought it for me. I got a few Christmas presents for people, too, but I'm not going to post those on here, for obvious reasons.

So, that was my little haul. I guess that post wasn't as brief as I had planned, haha. How'd you fare in the crazy Black Friday sales?