Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 24

Well, it's not quite Christmas. But in just one more hour (for me, anyway) it will be! I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, well, I still hope you have a lovely day. I do have a Christmas manicure to show, but I haven't taken the pictures yet. I'll do that in the morning and then get that post up. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I still liked it, and I got several compliments on it. Also! I managed to snag a bottle of Essie Mint Candy Apple! My Trade Secret just got their shipment in, and I called to reserve a bottle. It's crazy, because when I went in there, when they were going to ring up my purchase, they couldn't remember the price of the polish, so they went to get one off the shelf, and there weren't any. It sold out so fast! I'm so happy I reserved one, and I cannot wait to try it out. Anyway, I hope you all have a fun, relaxing, wonderful day tomorrow. I know I will!


Jean