Yay!

Tuesday, December 22

So remember how I said two of my Zoya Green Friday polishes were backordered? Well, they came today! Just as I suspected, Tangy really isn't my color, but Envy is, and it's gorgeous. I don't have any pictures because, well, I really shouldn't be posting right now. I should be cleaning and making peppermint bark, haha.


I also picked up Sally Hansen Glossy, a beautiful shimmery blackened burgundy, and Sally Hansen Enduring Plum, a dusty berry shade. Glossy is the first one I spotted, and it just sort of jumped out at me. It looks marbled in the bottle, with golden burgundy swirls all through it. So amazing.

I plan on starting my Christmas manicure today. I'll apply the base coat soon, and then later tonight I'll put on Zoya Posh. I'll do the tips (Zoya Suvi) tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll be able to get the base coat to evenly apply on just the tips. I'd do it on the whole nail, but I really wanted the contrast of the matte and the glossy. I need to put another coat of Suvi on my toes tonight, too. They got a bit chipped when I had my little fall the other day.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Tuesday, and welcome to all of my new followers! Thank you so much for reading.

Jean