Quick update!

Wednesday, January 20

Sorry about the lack of actual posts this week! I've been so busy with school. I didn't get home until after 9:00 tonight, and now all I want to do is go to bed.

I do have one of those tags in my drafts, and I'm going to post that tomorrow. I love tags, but they're so hard! I can't for the life of me think of seven interesting things, haha.

I got my Sephora order today! (No, not the lip gift set. I haven't caved yet. I am still seriously lemming it, though.) I absolutely love the nail polish colors. SOPI Brainiac is this really weird salmony-pumpkin color. I know it sounds disgusting, but it's not, I promise! Sephora Brand Blue Sapphire is absolutely gorgeous. It's so blue and sparkly and pretty!

I tried out the Tarte FRXion tonight, too, and it's amazing. I'll review it soon. I got so many lovely little samples, too! Oh, and the birthday gift is so little and cute! I tried the silver-green eyeliner right away and it's soo pretty. Ha, I think it might actually get me to start wearing eyeliner again.

I haven't taken pictures of Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl yet, but I will tomorrow, and then I'll get that review up, too. Oh, and I'll also take a picture of this Sephora haul, so we can all have visual evidence of my madness, haha.

Well, now I do believe it's time for me to go to bed. Goodnight! Or good morning, depending on where you are, I suppose. Either way, have a great day!

Jean

EDIT: I've added pictures of my Sephora haul.