Little question for you all.

Monday, March 15

Okay, so, I've been searching for nail color display wheel things everywhere, and I finally found exactly what I was looking for at TransDesign, Inc.


I also saw they were getting the China Glaze Poolside collection in on April 1, and I'm seriously lemming Sun Worshipper.

And then there's their extensive Color Club selection, and I've been wanting Rebel Debutante so badly.

And their polishes are so cheap!!

Anyway, my question is: Have you ever ordered from TransDesign? How much is their shipping? All that their website lists is the international shipping, which doesn't help me one bit. (Though it did shock me at first. I was like, "WHOA, WAIT, WHAT?! 18 DOLLARS FOR SHIPPING? WHA-Oh. That's international.")

I'd greatly appreciate tales of your experiences with TransDesign!