Review: OPI Jade Is The New Black

Tuesday, March 9

Yeah, I know, everyone and their mother has posted this color already. But it's just so pretty! JITNB is a gorgeous darker-end-of-the-spectrum jade green. It's pure creme, too. Like, seriously, the formula was flawless. It just flowed onto my nail. OPI's really got the formula down with their cremes, don't they? Wear on this one was amazing, too. I had it on for seven days with minor, MINOR tip wear. I only took it off because I was bored with it.

Color in these pictures is spot-on. Both the polish and my skintone. Yes! Finally, my skin color isn't all wonky! We've been having decent weather lately, so I was actually able to get outside and get some sun pictures. Ha, it's ironic that I say we've been having nice weather, since it's storming like crazy right now. But last week? It was so pretty. And I actually got a sunburn on Saturday! I forgot what the sun felt like, haha. I am pretty bummed about this rain we're going to be getting for the next few days, though. I was supposed to go to the zoo with a few friends tomorrow, but we can't now, because of the rain. I haven't been to the zoo in over a year, because it actually closed at some point last year, but now it's under the management of a new owner and is open again.

Anyway, yes. This polish is amazing. I most definitely recommend it. It was the only one that I purchased from the OPI Hong Kong collection, but after I left Ulta I started regretting not getting Meet Me On The Star Ferry. Luckily for me, I won it in a contest! I haven't gotten it yet, but I can't wait until I do.

4 comments:

Skulda said...

Great swatches. :)

Paige said...

That is a lovely color!

tackyblueeyeshadow said...

I really want this colour....it's fab! :) x

sarahloo said...

I think I need this!