Just so you all know..

Friday, April 9


The China Glaze Poolside collection is up at Trans Design. It actually went up..yesterday? The day before? I don't quite remember. I do know, though, that I've been compulsively checking the website since April 1 for that collection. I meant to blog about it right when I saw that it was up, but my mind's been a bit scattered lately.


I put in my order yesterday. I was quite upset, though, because I had wanted to also order OPI Breathe Life, but by the time Trans Design finally got the Poolside collection in, Breathe Life was sold out. I ended up getting OPI Give Me the Moon, in hopes that it will satiate my need for fairy princess colors for a while, haha.

OH. ALSO. Kiwi Coolada is already sold out (Unless TD just never got any in stock. Which would be kind of weird, if you ask me). Craziness, I know.

I ended up paring down my order a ton. I got two 10-packs of nail display wheels, ChG Flip Flop Fantasy, Sun Worshiper, Rain Storm, Rio, and Entourage, and OPI Alpine Snow Matte (in hopes that it'll be a good base for neons/sheers) and Give Me The Moon. Trust me, this list was waaay longer. I've been trying to cut it down for the past month, haha.

Anyway, regular posting shall commence this weekend. My Philosophy of Sci-Fi presentation is over (For the most part. I still have to write the paper portion, but that's not difficult), and I do have a presentation for Ethics in about two weeks, but it's not going to be too difficult. I'm just happy that Phil. of Sci-Fi thing is over. It was interesting, sure, but it was so stressful. I really hate presenting, haha.

(Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Trans Design, Inc., China Glaze, OPI, or any other companies mentioned in this post. I just wanted to share information with my readers that they might find useful.)