Lorac sale at HauteLook starts tomorrow!

Monday, April 26

Now, I've never tried Lorac, but I hear they've got some pretty good products. And apparently prices are going to be from 4 dollars up, so that's pretty cool, too.


If you're interested, click here to register for HauteLook, and then do a bit of shopping tomorrow. I might just join you. :]

ETA: Yep, I broke down. I ordered two gloss sticks (Sheer Peach and Sheer Berry) and one lip polish (Groovy Fruit). I had some credit, so these three products cost a total of 9 dollars and some change. Each of these is supposed to be 20-something dollars, I believe. So yeah, killer savings. I suggest you go check out the sale, especially if you've never tried Lorac before. It's a cheap way to test out the brand.

(Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with HauteLook or any of the other companies mentioned in this post.)