MAC Blue India.

Saturday, May 1


Oh, man. It's been forever since I've done a real post, eh? Sorry about that! School got crazy these past few months, but I'm DONE now. For the semester, at least. I start back up in August.

Anyway, I've got nine polishes to show you, plus a bunch of product reviews, and even a few nail wheels. I'm probably going to spread all of this out over quite a bit of time, but also include some newer manis and whatnot, too. I need to keep a good amount of posts on hand for June, because I'm going to Minnesota and Texas in June for two weeks and won't really have time to blog.


Onto Blue India! Okay, so. I originally wasn't going to buy this polish. It didn't wow me when I first saw it. I mean, sure, the packaging was cute, but did I really love the color? Well. Once I started seeing all the swatches, I knew I had to have it. I ordered it late one night, about a month or so ago. So, so happy I did. It's gorgeous! A beautiful dusty blue with gray undertones. On one blog I read (I can't remember which one, so if it's you, sorry!), the reviewer described it as nautical. And that's exactly what it is. Despite its dark color, it's an excellent nautical, beachy summer color. If you didn't pick this one up, I hate to say it, but you definitely missed out.

Also, application was fantastic. I did three coats, though I could have definitely gotten away with two. It was smooth and the perfect consistency. I wish my swatches did it justice. Honestly, they're atrocious. I was in a hurry, and it was late at night, and they're just bad. Also I had been house-sitting all weekend for a house with four dogs, two cats, and two ferrets. So that's all obviously not good for a manicure, haha.


On another note, have you ordered your bottle of OPI Damone Roberts 1968 yet? From what I hear, this is another can't-miss color. Here's the number to call to order: 310-271-2100. You can also get it in Damone Roberts salons, if you live near one.