Vacation haul!

Sunday, June 27

I have returned! I had so much fun on my trip, but I'm definitely happy to be home. I so did not miss this awful humidity, though. Seriously, I think it got worse while I was away.

Anyway! As most of you know, I did some major shopping while in Minnesota, mainly at the Mall of America. (Sidenote: We were in the mall for six hours and only went to five stores. We didn't even make it to Urban Outfitters or H&M! At that point, though, my feet were killing me, so I was okay with leaving, haha.)

The main reason for facing that huge mall? LUSH. I went crazy in there, and bought way more than I had originally planned, but hey. At least I'm set in the soaps department for quite some time, haha. The next order I'll make probably won't be until Christmas.

The Olive Branch shower gel, Whoosh shower jelly, Flying Fox shower gel

Seanik solid shampoo, Soak N Float solid shampoo

Tea Tree Water, Vanishing Cream, Lemony Flutter, Grease Lightning, Mint Julips lip scrub, Fresh Farmacy, Vanillary solid perfume

Godmother soap, Honey I Washed the Kids soap, Alkmaar soap, Sandstone soap, Black Currant glycerine soap from Crabtree and Evelyn, Buffy body butter

Think Pink bath bomb, Big Blue bath bomb, Dorothy bubble bar, Space Girl bath bomb, Ma Bar bubble bar

I have actually managed to convert my mother to LUSH! I was shocked that she actually found things that she liked, since she's quite picky when it comes to bath and shower products. Here are her picks:
A French Kiss bubble bar, Golden Slumbers bath bomb, Karma soap (which is actually for my brother), Sakura bath bomb, Tisty Tosty bath bomb

Now onto Sephora! I also got a four-sided buffer thing (which is so much better than my old, generic one), but I forgot which bag I put it in, haha.

Replacement of my Benefit Dr. Feelgood (Seriously, this stuff is made of magic.), tokidoki for Sephora lip gloss in Devil Girl

Now, about that lip gloss. I was determined to buy something from the tokidoki line, but I had no idea what I wanted. I never wear eye shadow, nor do I ever wear highlighters or bronzers. And, honestly, I'm normally not much of a lip gloss person, either. But these lip glosses were SO. CUTE. I wanted them all, but I settled on the one that would actually show up a little on my lips. Actually, settled is the wrong word. I fell in love with this lip gloss. It's a perfect, wearable shade of red that's just the right level of sheer. When I put it on, it's like my lips but way, way better. Absolutely love.

Crabtree & Evelyn and random Sephora! (Also, yes, I realize I put a C&E soap in the LUSH part. I did that because that one is mine, and these ones below are not. I didn't want to unbox something that wasn't mine.) The Philosophy gift is for one of my sisters-in-law. Nomad and Sienna are my dad's, and Lavender, Summer Hill, and the Jojoba Oil soaps are my mom's.

Sienna soap, Lavender soap, Summer Hill soap, Nomad soap, Jojoba Oil triple milled soap, Philosophy Beach Girl gift set (This thing is absolutely adorable.)

Nail polish! What, you didn't think I'd go on a trip and not buy polish, did you? The two regular OPIs are from JC Penney, and Rumba Romance is, obviously, from Sephora.

OPI A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find, OPI for Sephora Rumba Romance, OPI Manicurist of Seville

Another reason for going to Minneapolis? IKEA! Oh, man. I was in heaven in that store. It's amazing! I definitely encourage everyone to visit an IKEA at least once. Now, we actually bought more than what I took a picture of, but, well, I'm not sure where the other purchases were packed, haha. The only thing that I personally bought were these four soap dishes. I have been searching high and low for draining soap dishes that were aesthetically pleasing and cheap. Trust me, this is much more difficult than it sounds! I found these for $1.99 each, and they're perfect!

In IKEA, we also bought the cutest cookie cutters I've ever seen (It's a set that includes a moose, a hedgehog, a fox, a bear, a snail, and..something else, I think.), a few silicone spatulas, and two jams (Raspberry & Blueberry, and Lingonberry), both of which are delicious.

Random clothing purchases!

Plaid tunic from Forever 21, Minnetonka moccasin bootie things, Minnetonka kilty moccasins, awesome watch from an antique store

The Minnetonkas were kind of an unexpected thing. I have a pair of Minnetonka moccasins that I ordered online, but I don't like them very much. They rub my feet and are just plain uncomfortable. These two pairs, though? HEAVEN. They're so, so comfortable. I think I'll be living in these when it becomes cold enough to allow me to wear suede on my feet again.

Well! I think that's everything. Needless to say, I won't be going on another shopping trip for quite some time, haha.