Nail Polish Stash: Part One

Thursday, July 8

Welcome to part one of my nail polish stash! I recently decided to reorganize my polish, since I no longer know how many I own, what colors I own, etc. So, in a way, this series of posts is to help keep me organized. But it's also for you all! If you see anything in these posts that you want to see more of, let me know, and I'll swatch it for you. :] (EDIT: Some photos are clickable, some aren't. I'm not really sure why this is happening, and I've tried to fix it, but nothing seems to work. Sorry!)

Black
Orly Liquid Vinyl, Orly Iron Butterfly, Icing Blackout, Sephora by OPI 212-Sephora, Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm, Art Deco Black

Light Brown/Taupe
Color Club Charity Ball, OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, Orly Country Club Khaki, Milani Mr. Sandman, Orly Coffee Break

Dark Brown
Revlon Hot for Chocolate, Maybelline Mocha Blast, Zoya Kalista, OPI My Private Jet (brown version), OPI Holiday Glow, OPI Shim-merry Chic

Gold
OPI for Sephora Rumba Romance, Zoya Richelle, Milani Good Morning Sunshine, OPI Bling Dynasty, Avon Spellbound

White
Konad Special Polish in White, China Glaze Glacier, OPI Fit For a Queensland, Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, Color Club Si Vous Please!, OPI Alpine Snow Matte

Gray/Silver
Essie Chinchilly, Icing Ice Queen, China Glaze Milennium (With bonus cat hair. Sorry about that!)