Nail Polish Stash: Part Six

Tuesday, July 13

Click here for the rest of the series.

Taken from Part One: I recently decided to reorganize my polish, since I no longer know how many I own, what colors I own, etc. So, in a way, this series of posts is to help keep me organized. But it's also for you all! If you see anything in these posts that you want to see more of, let me know, and I'll swatch it for you. :] (EDIT: Some photos are clickable, some aren't. I'm not really sure why this is happening, and I've tried to fix it, but nothing seems to work. Sorry!)

Yellow-based Orange Creme
China Glaze Sun Worshipper, Finger Paints Orange Kick, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, Color Club Oh Naturale (this is actually a peach, but I guess, technically, that's an orange color? Haha)

Red-based Orange Creme
China Glaze Thataway, China Glaze Japanese Koi, Revlon Mad About Mango, Sephora by OPI Brainiac, Milani Juicy Glo, OPI A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find, Essie Tart Deco

Orange Shimmer/Glitter
China Glaze Dreamsicle, NYC Sun Goddess, Revlon Amber Ablaze, Zoya Kaufda, Color Club Tangerine Scream (neon, so much brighter in real life), Color Club Turn the Other Chic, Zoya Gwin

Coral
OPI Bright Lights-Big Color, Orly OMG, Essie California Coral, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy, Rimmel Sunny Side, Color Club Hot Couture (which is actually more of a pink glitter than a coral)

Yellow
(Sidenote: How do I only have 3 yellows? Crazy!)
OPI Banana Bandanna, Diamond Cosmetics Lemon Yellow Zest, Color Club Volt of Light