Nail Polish Stash: Part Five

Monday, July 12

Click here for the rest of the series.

Taken from Part One: I recently decided to reorganize my polish, since I no longer know how many I own, what colors I own, etc. So, in a way, this series of posts is to help keep me organized. But it's also for you all! If you see anything in these posts that you want to see more of, let me know, and I'll swatch it for you. :] (EDIT: Some photos are clickable, some aren't. I'm not really sure why this is happening, and I've tried to fix it, but nothing seems to work. Sorry!)

Dark Green
OPI Jade Is the New Black, Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade, Orly Enchanted Forest, Zoya Suvi, Zoya Envy, Sephora by OPI Dark Room, China Glaze Wagon Trail (which is not really black, I swear)

Medium Green
Nfu-Oh #56, Finger Paints Sketch N Etch, Rimmel Camouflage, Zoya Irene, Milani Key Lime Shine (which is too light to be in this lineup, but whatever)

Bright Green
Sinful Colors Irish Green, Color Club What A Shock!, Sinful Colors Green Ocean, Zoya Midori, China Glaze Entourage, Sally Hansen Grass Slipper, Milani Totally 80's, Milani Hi-Tech

Mint Green
Sinful Colors Mint Apple, Sally Hansen Lime Lights, Essie Mint Candy Apple, OPI Damone Roberts 1968, Revlon Minted, L.A. Colors Green Satin

Teal
China Glaze Watermelon Rind, Nina Ultra Pro Velvet Seas, China Glaze Atlantis, Diamond Cosmetics Don't Teal My Heart Away, Icing Marine Blue, Zoya Akyra

I've noticed that I have a serious lack of olive greens. As in: I have none. I really should try to remedy this, haha.