I'm still alive, I swear!

Wednesday, September 22

Hey, all! I'm so, so sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been so busy with my classes this semester, that I haven't had proper time to just sit down and blog.

Also, school has gotten in the way of having good manis lately. I mean, sure, my nails are polished. But they look pretty horrible and I have been so exhausted by Thursday that I forget to take pictures, and then the polish starts chipping. These excuses are horrible, but they're the truth. Once I get a routine down for this semester, you'll be seeing more polish-related posts from me again!

In the meantime, I'll probably post a few BPAL reviews every now and then. Maybe some bath and body products, too.

I'm so sorry, guys! I'll get back into the swing of things soon, hopefully. :)

And remember: if you do miss hearing from me that much (ha!) you can read my ramblings and complaints over on twitter. There's a link in the sidebar to my twitter account.

P.S. The blog sale is still going on!