A quick questionnaire.

Saturday, December 12

What’s your favorite eye shadow color to wear?
Honestly? I don't wear eye shadow very often. But when I do, it's usually champagnes.

What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without?
Rose salve. It's a must-have for me.

What’s your favorite makeup look?
I love that sort of smudged eye makeup look that looks like you just sort of rolled out of bed after partying a little too hard, but you still look fabulous. It doesn't look dirty or unclean, just a little risky and kind of rebellious.

Which feature do you play up the most?
Either my eyes or my lips. Usually my eyes.

Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?
All the flaws in my skin. I am so thankful for primer, concealer, and foundation.

Your favorite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist?
Oh, gosh. Um. Wow. All my makeup is from different brands! I guess if I had to pick just one, I'd pick L'Oreal. They're products are reasonably priced, and pretty good quality, for drugstore makeup.

Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again?
Rose salve. I used to use the C.O. Bigelow brand, though, and now I use Smith's.

Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why?
Maybelline Define-A-Lash. I absolutely HATED it.

One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done?
Waxing, definitely.

One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?
Hm. I have no idea, actually.

One beauty trick you can share with everyone?
If you want your lipstick to have more of a natural, stained look, apply it with your fingers, like you would with a balm. I love how this looks, especially with my beloved Lipstick Queen Medieval.

Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?
Take risks, and just have fun with your makeup/nail polish/etc.! It seriously makes all the difference.