Lush haul!

Saturday, January 23


(Not how they were shipped. This is how I transferred them to my bathroom, though, haha. They were actually packaged very well, and nothing was damaged, which is great, and a bit shocking, actually, since they were shipped from Canada all the way to Florida.)

My mom got me a TON of Lush stuff for my birthday. I've never tried Lush before, but I've been wanting to for so long. There are a bunch of things I want to try from there, so hopefully my Lush collection will grow larger, haha.

Rub Rub Rub shower scrub. This stuff is AMAZING. I've already used it once. The scent lingers even after I'm out of the shower, and it's just so refreshing and calming.

Cinders bath bombs! These were what initiated my request for Lush. Lush was having a sale on all their holiday items. Buy one, get two free, or something like that. These Cinders bath bombs sounded like they would be amazing. I haven't tried one yet, but they smell absolutely heavenly. Spicy orange and something else I can't quite put my finger on.

All That Jas bath bomb. I have an obsession with jasmine. I love it. Absolutely love it.

Sakura bath bomb. Also have an obsession with cherry blossom and cherry blossom-inspired things.

Karma bubble bar. I really wanted the shower gel, but it's out of stock, so I figured I'd ask for this. So, so happy I did. This smells so good. I actually secretly kind of like patchouli, though it can be overwhelming at times. This has just the right amount so that I can smell it, but it's not overpowering and sickly. So nice.

Two samples. Fresh Farmacy soap and Snowcake soap. I really wanted to try Snowcake, but it was out of stock when I put together my list. It smells lovely. The Fresh Farmacy soap smells a little funky—not in a bad way—but it also smells really familiar. It has great reviews, too, so I'm looking forward to trying this.

My Diamond Cosmetics order came today! I'll put those pictures in my next review post, which should be coming at some point today.