Upcoming reviews and things.

Monday, January 11

Well, I haven't had a chance to take pictures of my current manicure, and I actually should be working on homework right now, haha, but I just wanted to let you all know what to expect for the next week or so.


Once I get a chance to take some pictures, I'll review OPI You Don't Know Jacques! Also, I won the January 1 Friday Follower Freebie at Body and Soul, so I should be receiving MAC Toast of the Town from the lovely Mary at some point this week. I'll review that once I get it in my hands and on my nails.

Recently I was contacted by the PR rep at Skin MD Natural, and they asked me to review their new Shielding Lotion. They said they'll be shipping out the sample kit on the 13th, so once I get that and get a chance to try it out for a few days, I'll review it.

I've also been meaning to do a few more makeup reviews, so I'm hoping to get a few of those up in the next several weeks (I'm especially excited to review my Sephora Lip Service kit I got for Christmas.) Oh, and I've accumulated a little collection of perfume samples in the past several months, so I might try my hand at perfume reviews, too. This is a beauty blog, after all, and perfume is most definitely a beauty product! One of my favorites, too.

Oh, and for my birthday I received Philosophy's The Birthday Party, so that'll be a super fun review. And I think I'm getting some stuff from LUSH, too, but it hasn't gotten here yet. I've never tried anything by LUSH before, so that should be interesting.

Well, that's all for now! I have to go work on the massive amounts of homework I was assigned today. Boo.

Have a great night/morning/etc.!

Jean