Why, Sephora? Why do you torture me so?

Friday, January 15

Okay, so as I said before, I put in an order at Sephora yesterday. Well, while I was browsing, I saw they had this Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip Valentine's Day gift set. WANT. WANT. WANT. That's all I could think after I saw it. Well, I clicked on it, and it said it was not in stock yet! I figured, "Okay, probably another week or so. Maybe I'll hint at it for a Valentine's gift or something!" WELL. It's in stock now. And all I can think of is how much I want it. But I cannot justify putting in another 30 dollar order (The kit is 25 dollars, but with shipping, it'd be 30ish.) one day after putting in a 30 dollar order. And my mom is out of town, so I can't even hint at it to her! Gahhh. This is torture. I mean, seriously. Look at this beauty!

(Image via Sephora.com)

This is perfection in a box! So many things I've been wanting to try. If you decide to get it, it's 25 dollars. But please, please, I beg of you! Leave one for me!

1 comments:

Arie said...

Wow,this is so nice!, I love it.
I want one too! ^_^