For fun.

Sunday, March 7

I figured I'd do one of these, just for fun. I've acquired several new followers lately, and I think it's nice to have a sense of the person on the other side of the computer screen, no?

A- Available: Yep.

B- Best Friend: I have three.

C- Color Of Your Room: Yellow. Bright, lemon yellow.

D- Dad’s Name: Larry.

E- Easiest Person To Talk To: Amanda, Rachel.

F- Favorite Food: Lemon yogurt or applesauce. Mm, applesauce.

G- Gummy Bears Or Worms: Sour gummy worms, definitely.

H- Hometown: I'm not quite comfortable with posting that. :]

I- Instrument: I played the piano in elementary school and the clarinet in middle school. I don't play anything anymore.

J- Job: No job, sadly.

K- Kids: Definitely not.

L- Longest Car Ride: I don't even know. I've been on a lot of long car rides in my life.

.
M- Milk Flavor: Regular. Though chocolate soy milk is delicious.

N- Number Of Siblings: Two older brothers.

O- One Wish: To make it.

P- Phobias: Spiders. Spiders. Spiders.

Q- Favorite Quote: I have many, but here's just one: “There have been great societies that did not use the wheel, but there have been no societies that did not tell stories.” - Ursula K. Le Guin.

R- Reason To Smile: I'm living. I'm breathing. I have a roof over my head, clothes, food, friends, indulgences.

S- Song You Last Heard: "Journey of the Featherless," by Cloud Cult.

T- Time You Woke Up: 9:50 AM.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've never seen any of the Matrix movies in their entirety.

W- Worst Habits: Worrying, stressing, mild panic attacks.

X- X-Rays You’ve Had: Ankle, teeth, and I know I've had others. I just can't think of them.

Y- Your Favorite Pastime: Reading.

Z- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn.

4 comments:

sarahloo said...

my dad's name is larry, too :P

Arie said...

This was fun to read! I also have the W ^_^, I guess It's a Woman thing,
I hate my hormones! lol!!

Sadako said...

I hate creepy crawlies, too!

Nicole said...

I think this is great! I love to read these. I HATE SPIDERS. Eww, eww, eww. And my favorite pastime - besides this - is reading. ♥