Want...nay, NEED.

Tuesday, April 20

What am I talking about, you ask? The L'Oreal Passport to Paradise Summer 2010 nail polish collection! I need those colors. You see, I missed out on Essie's North Fork collection, and this new L'Oreal collection is almost identical to the Essies of last summer. High Tide, Ocean Breeze, and Waters Edge, I need you all! Sadly, my town is extremely lax when it comes to stocking the new polish collections. So I doubt I'll ever get my hands on these. Alas.


Yes, this was just a whine-complain-whine blog. Hehe.

Anyway, how have you all been? Things are crazy around here right now, but next week is exam week! And then I'm free for the summer! And actually, that also means that my foray into the world of henna is right around the corner, too. I'm so excited! I'll try to document my experience the best I can, but I'm not so sure I want pictures of me with a pile of goop on my head to be put out on the Internet, haha.