OPI Alpine Snow Matte

Monday, May 24




Just a quick post today, since I'm technically supposed to be cleaning, ha ha.

About a month ago, I had nice long nails. Then one night..they decided to break. Like, three of them. So, obviously, I had to file them all down. And all this happened right before I was about to go out. Enter Alpine Snow Matte.

Now, some of you know that I had been searching for a good white to use as a base for neons, sheers, etc. Well, I think I have found it.

ASM dries super fast, and, yeah, okay, it does look like you painted your nails with Wite-Out. But since most of the time it's going to be covered up, that's fine! I had a good coat of not-totally-streaky white on the first coat, and then the second and third really evened everything out. I decided to add a topcoat, so that it would be nice and shiny. And, boy, was it shiny!

I really do think I've found my perfect white.

Sorry that I don't have any pictures of ASM sans topcoat, but I really was in a hurry when I did this mani.