Nail Polish Stash: Part Four

Sunday, July 11

Click here for the rest of the series.

Taken from Part One: I recently decided to reorganize my polish, since I no longer know how many I own, what colors I own, etc. So, in a way, this series of posts is to help keep me organized. But it's also for you all! If you see anything in these posts that you want to see more of, let me know, and I'll swatch it for you. :] (EDIT: Some photos are clickable, some aren't. I'm not really sure why this is happening, and I've tried to fix it, but nothing seems to work. Sorry!)

Dark Purple
Zoya Savita, Zoya Yasmeen, OPI Ink, OPI Meet Me On the Star Ferry (which is much darker and more, you know, purple in real life), Rimmel Deliciously Dark, Zoya Mimi, Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl, OPI Merry Midnight, NARS Tokaido Express

Medium Purple
Diamond Cosmetics Amethyst and Diamonds, Rimmel Climax, China Glaze Grape Pop, Nina Ultra Pro Purple X-ing, OPI Pamplona Purple, CQ 151, China Glaze Flying Dragon

Light Purple
OPI You're A Doll! (which is actually sort of pinky-purple), Icing Lilly, Essie Lilacism, Revlon Gum Drop, Zoya Zara, Covergirl Luxe Lilac, Orly Cashmere Cardigan (more of a periwinkle), Revlon Not So Blue-berry (also more of a periwinkle)

Purple with Blue Flash
Sally Hansen Grape Going!, China Glaze Reggae to Riches, Milani Purple Passion, Rimmel Violet Metal, Color Club Ultraviolet

Duochrome/Crazy Purple
Milani Dot Com, Rimmel Zeitgeist, OPI Mad As A Hatter, MAC Toast Of the Town, Zoya Adina

I think I have a purple problem, ha.