Nail Polish Stash: Part Three

Saturday, July 10

Click here for the rest of the series.

Taken from Part One: I recently decided to reorganize my polish, since I no longer know how many I own, what colors I own, etc. So, in a way, this series of posts is to help keep me organized. But it's also for you all! If you see anything in these posts that you want to see more of, let me know, and I'll swatch it for you. :] (EDIT: Some photos are clickable, some aren't. I'm not really sure why this is happening, and I've tried to fix it, but nothing seems to work. Sorry!)

Berry
Milani Blackberry Baby, Essie Soiree Mauve, OPI Manicurist of Seville, Zoya Roxy, Sally Hansen Enduring Plum, Nina Ultra Pro Pomegranate, Rimmel Hypnotise, Sally Hansen Berry Swift, Essie Very Cranberry, Zoya Harlow

Dark Pink Creme
Rimmel Pink Punk, China Glaze Rich & Famous, Milani Parfait, Sula Paint & Peel Watermelon, Avon Viva Pink, Nicole by OPI Something About Spring, Milani Pink Pop (neon, so of course it didn't photograph anywhere near its real color)

Dark Pink Shimmer
Milani #1 Hottest Pink, China Glaze Strawberry Fields, Color Club Electro Candy (much darker, but, again, neons never photograph correctly), Zoya Kiki, OPI La Paz-itively Hot

Medium Pink
Sally Hansen VIP Pink, L'Oreal Trust Fund Baby, China Glaze Rio, Milani Sugar (which is actually more of a candy pink), Revlon Sublime Strawberry

Light Pink
China Glaze Something Sweet, Color Club I Believe in Amour, Jessica Pink Lemonade, Revlon Cotton Candy, Color Club Pardon My French, Orly Polo Princess, Essie Pop Art Pink, Unnamed and really old (like, from when I was in elementary school) Bon Bons polish

Pink Glitter/Foil
Hello Kitty multicolored glitter in pink base from Target, Avon Rave, Milani Disco Lights

Nude
Chanel Jade Rose (which, I know, is technically a pink. But it gives me mannequin hands, so I consider it to be a nude.), Sally Hansen Champagne Diamond, Sally Hansen Sheerleader