Nail Polish Stash: Part Two

Friday, July 9

Click here for the rest of the series.

Taken from Part One: I recently decided to reorganize my polish, since I no longer know how many I own, what colors I own, etc. So, in a way, this series of posts is to help keep me organized. But it's also for you all! If you see anything in these posts that you want to see more of, let me know, and I'll swatch it for you. :] (EDIT: Some photos are clickable, some aren't. I'm not really sure why this is happening, and I've tried to fix it, but nothing seems to work. Sorry!)

Dark Red Creme
Revlon Vixen, Rimmel Celebrity Bash, L'Oreal Stroke of Midnight, Milani Bella Berry, Clinique Black Honey Velvet, OPI All A-bordeaux the Sled!

Dark Red Shimmer/Glitter
Zoya Blair (much more red than this), Sally Hansen Glossy, Revlon Autumn Berry, Sally Hansen Flirt (which is actually more purple than red, but whatever)

Medium/Bright Red Creme
China Glaze Sacred Heart, L'Oreal Lady Luck, Revlon Mon Cherry, Sephora by OPI High Maintenance, Covergirl Candy Apple, China Glaze Hawaiian Punch (Which, erm, shouldn't be in this lineup. It has a barely-there shimmer. Oops!), Rimmel Passion, OPI Comet Loves Cupid, Essie Red Nouveau

Medium/Bright Red Shimmer/Glitter
Zoya Posh, China Glaze Ruby Pumps, Orly Star Spangled, BB Couture Fairy Blood, OPI Dear Santa, Revlon Frankly Scarlet, Rimmel Big Night Out, Hard Candy Lava